As of June 1st

Session 1 and 2 Swim lessons are Canceled

We will make a decision on Session 3 on June 15th.  Thank you for your understanding

COVID-19 UPDATE: At Pacific Swim School, our top priority remains the safety of our swimmers. As of now, swim lessons will continue as scheduled. We will reevaluate this decision in the coming weeks if necessary, based on federal and local guidelines regarding the COVID-19 situation. From there, we will evaluate each session individually and update you at least two weeks before a session starts. Rest assured, we will do all that we can to provide the necessary refunds and/or rescheduling for lessons that are interrupted by this situation. We will update our website, Facebook and Instagram with current information as often as we can. We will also send out email updates with scheduling decisions.

Stay safe and healthy!


  • Pacific Swim School FB
  • Pacific Swim School Twitter
  • Pacific Swim School Insta
  • Pacific Swim School Location